Catwalk Arts 2017
DOWNLOAD YOUR ENTRY FORM HERE
Entries close 31 August 2017
It's been 6 long years since our community's wearable arts designers had a local showcase for their wonderful, weird and wacky masterpieces. So we're pretty excited to be reviving Catwalk Arts this year.
This year's event is a collaboration between Warkworth Wellsford Hospice and Mahurangi College, and we think that will make it twice as good.
If you've been bottling up your crazy catwalk ideas for the last few years, or you think you might just like to break out the glue gun and have a go, here's your chance.
For more information, please contact:
Warkworth Wellsford Hospice
Phone 09 425 9535
- Catwalk Arts 2017, Wearable Arts Competition and Show for all ages. Categories:
- OPEN - ages 20 and over
- YOUTH - ages 15 to 19
- CREATIVE CREATURES - for family entries
- WEARABLE ADVERTISING
- BLING IT ON - Accessories
- Mahurangi College Hall
- Friday 13 October at 7.30pm
- Saturday 14 October at 2.30pm
- Saturday 14 October at 7.30pm
- To raise funds for Warkworth Wellsford Hospice and Mahurangi College. Proceeds will be shared equally between the two organisations.