Saturday 6th October
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
Download your entry form here
More than $4,000 in prizes!
First prize $1,000; Second prize $500
First prize $500; Second prize $300
First prize $300; Second prize $200
- FANTASTIC FAMILIES - for family entries
- WEARABLE ADVERTISING - for businesses and community groups - Prize $500
- USE YOUR HEAD - Accessories, with an emphasis on hats - Prize $300
Giving our community's wearable arts designers a local showcase for their wonderful, weird and wacky masterpieces. This year's event is a collaboration between Warkworth Wellsford Hospice and Hibiscus Hospice, and we think that will make it twice as good.
- RECYCLE AWARD - For entries that contain at least 70% recycled material - Prize $250
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE - Prize $250
- SUPREME AWARD - Catwalk Arts Trophy
For more information, please contact Lesley Ingham,
Fundraising Coordinator, Warkworth Wellsford Hospice
Phone 021 913 234, Email email@example.com
- Catwalk Arts 2018, Wearable Arts Competition and Show for all ages.
- Orewa Arts & Events Centre
80 Riverside Road
TICKETS ON SALE FROM 1ST JULY AT TUI HOUSE WARKWORTH AND HIBISCUS HOUSE, RED BEACH.
- Matinee 2pm
- Evening show and prizegiving 7pm
Tables of 10: $50 per person
- To raise funds for Warkworth Wellsford Hospice and Hibiscus Hospice. Proceeds will be shared equally between the two organisations.