Saturday 6th October
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
Download your entry form here
More than $4,000 in prizes!
First prize $1,000; Second prize $500
- MASON CONTAINERS OPEN - ages 20 and over
First prize $500; Second prize $300
- YOU TRAVEL YOUTH - ages 15 to 19
First prize $300; Second prize $200
- MIGHTY APE FANTASTIC FAMILIES - for family entries
- WEARABLE ADVERTISING - for businesses and community groups - Prize $500
- USE YOUR HEAD - Accessories, with an emphasis on hats - Prize $300
- ECONOWASTE RECYCLE AWARD - For entries that contain at least 70% recycled material - Prize $250
- MASON CONTRACTORS PEOPLE'S CHOICE - Prize $250
- SUPREME AWARD - Catwalk Arts Trophy
Giving our community's wearable arts designers a local showcase for their wonderful, weird and wacky masterpieces. This year's event is a collaboration between Harbour Hospice's Warkworth-Wellsford and Hibiscus communities, and we think that will make it twice as good.
For more information, please contact Lesley Ingham,
Fundraising Coordinator for Warkworth Wellsford.
Phone 021 913 234, Email email@example.com
- Catwalk Arts 2018, Wearable Arts Competition and Show for all ages.
- Orewa Arts & Events Centre
80 Riverside Road
TICKETS ON SALE FROM 20TH AUGUST AT TUI HOUSE WARKWORTH AND HIBISCUS HOUSE, RED BEACH.
- Matinee 2pm
- Evening show and prizegiving 7pm
Tables of 10: $50 per person
- To raise funds for Harbour Hospice's palliative care services in the Warkworth Wellsford and Hibiscus communities.