- Sunday 4th November 2018, 9.30am to 4pm
- $50. Tickets will be on sale in June, from Tui House, 47 Morrison Drive Warkworth. Phone 09 425 9535 to pre-register your interest.
- To raise funds for Warkworth Wellsford Hospice's nursing, counselling and therapeutic services for terminally ill patients and their families in North Rodney.
Hospice Homes Tour 2018 - Matakana Coast
A fabulous day out in a very special part of Auckland.
Homes and gardens that are out of the ordinary.
We have found a creative bunch of home owners whose houses, gardens and views will leave you inspired - and maybe just a tiny bit envious.
Warning: After viewing these homes and gardens, you may be moved to titivate your own space!
- Omaio, one of only four Gardens of International Significance in the North Island.
- The 120-year home and working studio of two well-known artists.
- Stunning modern homes with fine architectural details and exquisite views over harbour, farm and native bush.
- Five hectares featuring extensive perennial gardens and a voluptuously decorated home.
Every ticket buyer must fill in a registration form (to help us protect the home owners' security). Forms will be available to download from June 2018.
Tickets cost $50.
The Hospice Homes Tour is a biennial event to raise funds for Warkworth Wellsford Hospice,
and is generously supported by Ray White Real Estate Warkworth.
For more information: