Help hospice help others
We depend on our community's generosity to raise the funds we need to keep our services free of charge.
There are lots of ways you can help us.
- Donate money
- Donate goods that we can sell
- Volunteer to work in our shops, garage sale, office, catering or family support team
- Leave a gift in your will
- Set up an automatic payment for regular giving
- Hold a fundraiser
- Sponsor a hospice event
- Buy tickets to a hospice event
- Invite us to speak to your group or staff
Some of the most meaningful gifts we receive are given to us as special treats for the patients and families in our care. It means so much to our patients to know that people in the community really care.
Many thanks to Warkworth Quilters and Les Floralies.